Ethan playing on the couch, possibly intentionally, falls off.
I, as usual, ask, "Are you okay?" A "yes" will mean he goes back to playing and probably will repeat the stunt several times. A "no" usually results in me kissing his "owie" all better, and he still repeats the stunt several times.
"No, I hurt," he replies.
"Do you want me to kiss it all better?" (not knowing where he was hurt)
"No, Gavin kiss it all better. Here Gavin, kiss bum all better."
Poor little baby Gavin suddenly becomes victim to the situation while playing with toys on his tummy nearby.
Ethan promptly gets on his hands and knees, and backs up toward Gavin until his bottom smothers Gavin's face.
"Thanks kiss all better Gavin."
Yes Gavin. Thanks for taking one for the team.
9 comments:
That is too funny! Boys are so silly!
At least he didn't request that you be the one to kiss it better!
That is funny. Way to go Gavin!
lol what cute boys =) I wish I could see them more often!
Brian and I are laughing out loud over this post! You'll have to be sure to tell them this story when they're all grown!
Funny boys! Gavin looks like he knew what was about to happen...yikes!
That is awesome. So funny.
Hahaha! That is a great story.
they are going to be great buddies.
THey already are.
Two at a time makes great family friends. grams
Post a Comment