Easter celebration started a few weeks ago as Ethan colored some hard boiled eggs. He loved it and was even more excited to find out he got to decorate them more with markers and stickers. But it was quite traumatic a few days later as those beautiful eggs of his were used in a egg race at our ward's Easter celebration. His complete meltdown and tantrum on the stage added a lot to the festivities as I struggled to console him while juggling helping with the competitions and holding Gavin in my other arm. Poor Brian missed all the fun because he went to Boston for a wedding/roommate reunion!

Easter weekend was spent at Grandma and Grandpa Cheney's house. It was great to see them and to watch General Conference together. The predicted yucky weather turned into a slightly breezy beautiful weekend. The boys had a great time playing outside with "Bapa" Cheney.

6 comments:
Ethan made such beautiful eggs! I gave you that shirt and you use it for painting :( heehee. Gavin has such a cute little face, I can't wait to see him this weekend! oh, and you. I can't wait to see you too. Are one of those roommates named Trevor? The one who has a sister named Kaitlin? Cause I remember him. Gav looks like a cabbage patch doll in his wig. Ethan's a champ on the tramp.
Man, I need to meet your boys. They sound like a kick in the pants. And what a great mom/volunteer/wife you are to take that easter egg roll on by yourself. Once again, I love seeing how you are doing through the blog!
Those shots of Ethan on the tramp are great!
We love all of these pictures!! Ethan jumping on the tramp is adorable!! What a fun easter!
Those are great pictures of Ethan running and jumping! Oh to have the energy of a two year old. I can totally picture the meltdown about the eggs too because that same thing would happen at our house. It's a hard thing for kids that age to let go of "their" stuff. :)
Very fun pictures! What a fantastic Grandpa!! Ethan is looks like he's lovin life. Brian and his roommies look like they're gettin old-- don't tell him I said that;)
Post a Comment