Monday, March 2, 2009

Coming Fall 2009


A Teeny Weeny Cheney!
A.K.A.: The Bean
E.T.A: September 21


I've been feeling great, I feel so blessed not to get sick with pregnancy. Of course, I've had little things like heartburn, needing to snack all the time and being extra tired, but what kind of a person would complain about having to eat and sleep more? I love good excuses like that :)

I've been terrible at blogging lately, but I couldn't stand posting anything but this exciting news! So, now that the secret's out, I'll try to be better at getting more posts on.

18 comments:

SHELLYFINCH said...

HORAY! & CONGRATS! I'm so excited! YEPEE! All i want to do is scream hoarys and yipees right now! I hope your feeling well and I can't wait to see new pictures and a new updates! Hoary! CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys! Good luck with everything

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!! Hope all is well!

Erin and Devin said...

YEA!!! Congrats! Good luck with the pregnancy!! Keep us posted!

Stephanie said...

HOORAY! I love teeny Cheneys. And the big ones, too!

Jared & Tristan said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear that you're feeling well. I think babies in these early ultrasounds tend to look like little gummy bears :) So cute!

Chelise said...

Yes! I saw this news in the RS binders and am so excited for you! Such good news.

Shanna said...

Congratulations! You ARE really lucky not to get sick with your pregnancies - hopefully that continues! So exciting :)

Angela Dougherty said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Lucky baby number two to come into the cheney home!

Tawnya said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! I am happy for you!

Michelle said...

that is so exciting! congrats! one of my friends guessed that I was pregnant when I started slacking on my blog...it's one of the first signs! good luck! keep feeling good!

Tiana said...

Yeah!! Congrats chickie!! That is so exciting. Eat and nap on, I say!

BradandMelanie said...

How exciting! I am glad that you are feeling well, sometimes it is hard to take a break with one to take care of already, so take advantage when you can ;)

Shenna said...

Congrats Chelsea! Hopefully everything keeps going smoothly for you.

Ruth said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!

Deanna said...

Congratulations! What a lucky little peapod!

c said...

Congrats sis (and Brian too of course!)

jaordyna said...

Looks like a...angel baby (cross your fingers;))