Paraskevidekatriaphobia
According to one study: Hospital admissions increased 52% on Friday the 13th.
Authors conclude: "Friday the thirteenth is unlucky for some. Staying home is recommended."
Though I may contributing to this statistic (not an admission, but a dr. appt. and ultrasound at the hospital, whoopie!, I get to say hello to little munchkin), I will not be staying home. We will be celebrating the onset of...........
SPRING BREAK!
4 comments:
How fun you first ultrasound! That is really funny btw, I guess Sept. 11 is the same way, because last year my little sister needed surgery and it was late August and they had no appts available for several months, except NO ONE had scheduled to have surgery on Sept. 11! My mom didn't increase the statistic of superstition.
Do something fun together for Spring Break!!
i did make those booties. they are way easy actually and really fun to make. i used the tutorial at heatherbaileydesigns.com/bittybooties
Post a Comment