what a funny video!
do you know this kid? or did you just find this funny video. That was hilarious. I was totally busting up laughing...good thing I am the only one home...serioulsy, that was so funny.
TOO FUNNY! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
I tried to post that on my blog but I couldn't figure out how the heck to get it from youtube, so I just put the link. I was ROLLING when I saw that!!
Thanks, Chels! I needed a good laugh!
Cade's getting knocked out on friday for 3 of his teeth getting pulled...I'll have my video camera by me. Maybe I'll get 7.5 million views in 2 weeks.
I showed this to Devin and he couldnt stop laughing.. Then he told a few of his friends to look it up! Thanks for a great laugh!!! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
what a funny video!
do you know this kid? or did you just find this funny video. That was hilarious. I was totally busting up laughing...good thing I am the only one home...serioulsy, that was so funny.
TOO FUNNY! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
I tried to post that on my blog but I couldn't figure out how the heck to get it from youtube, so I just put the link. I was ROLLING when I saw that!!
Thanks, Chels! I needed a good laugh!
Cade's getting knocked out on friday for 3 of his teeth getting pulled...I'll have my video camera by me. Maybe I'll get 7.5 million views in 2 weeks.
I showed this to Devin and he couldnt stop laughing.. Then he told a few of his friends to look it up! Thanks for a great laugh!!! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment