Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Sink, a Sucker, and a Snip Snip Snip

Ethan's first haircut! Our poor kid had a mop-top, so we got out the clippers and evened it all out. He thought it was great fun to sit in the kitchen sink, and the bribery worked great with his first taste of candy. Check out the pictures and video--he's got the cheesiest fake laugh, we love it :)

Before



After


9 comments:

The Wylers said...

What an adorable laugh! Distraction is always good during hair cuts when they are little.

The Wylers said...

Also . . . I love the two little teeth and the mohawk!

BradandMelanie said...

What a handsome boy with a new haircut! I hope you saw our haircut post a week or so ago, we had to trim up Sammy's wild hair too, it was out of control!

SarahandJD said...

i Love it! I don't know if you had the same dilema with the hair getting stuck on the sucker! What a good idea to put him in the sink! That video is priceless!!

c said...

Haha! The boys want to watch that video over and over! Fun laugh!

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I love the idea of letting Ethan have a sucker, I will have to try that with my boys.

Samantha Fife said...

Hey cool blog! Thanks for adding us as friends, it will be fun to get to know people this way too! Maybe one day, we'll have the same picture posted on our blogs from a playgroup or something!

Kaitlin said...

why the hyperventilation?
i like the first "after" picture.

jaordyna said...

ahhh, the coming-of-age;) what a big boy!