Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Fever

Winter Has Ice


Spring is Oh-So-Nice

I Can't Wait 'Til Summer!

7 comments:

Brian said...

Wow! Cute kids! They must have a hot momma!

SHELLYFINCH said...

Nice COmment Brian! LOL Your kids are so cute and I am so excited that summer is right around the corner! Oh-By-The-Way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I will be calling you later!

Jared & Tristan said...

You're boys are so adorable!

Heidi Miller said...

I just realized that one boy is brown eyed and one is blue. So lucky and how fun! They are so cute and i LOVE this post!

jaordyna said...

Bring on the heat! What cute kiddos. Ethan's bike is hillarious! It's actually the best kids bike I've ever pushed around. Where can I get one of those?

c said...

I'm still waiting for Spring! SNow again this morning - come on, it's May already! But this week does look promising.

Michelle said...

your boys are soooo cute!!!!!