Thursday, June 25, 2009

Girls and Guys Nights Out

At the end of May, Brian took Ethan on the annual ward Father Toddler Campout. Though they didn't end up sleeping there, they still had a good time.Hanging out with buds Tanner and Vance in a tent.

Problem: Picky Ethan refused to try a marshmallow. Solution: pin him down and feed him one with your mouth. (Hey--it worked, he liked it! Although one was enough for Ethan, he changed his mind by the time the second marshmallow was offered).


Meanwhile, I got to get together with a bunch of friends for a Girls Night Out.
Dinner at Chili's

Then to Sarah's for chocolate fondue, karaoke, and Lots of girl talk. We had some real booty-shakin' talent with those mics.

I'm pretty sure this annual campout should turn into a... monthly campout. All us women had an awesome time!

6 comments:

SHELLYFINCH said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I think were going camping this next weekend for fourth of July! Yikes! Wish me Luck!

Heidi Miller said...

No fair. :)

Tawnya said...

Fun, fun, FUN!

Jessica Cockrell-Finch said...

How fun ! I am so jealous! I need a girls night out

Heather O'Brien said...

I agree with Heidi. Not fair!. How fun. Wish I could've come.

c said...

Whata fun time (for guys and girls!)