Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Big Boy

Last week at a garage sale I picked up a toddler bed for Ethan, with the intent of moving him into it a month or two after our baby was born. Brian had a better idea--let's try it now! I told him he was crazy, but figured he'll learn as soon as Ethan cried and kept running out of his room at bedtime.
I was wrong. That night, as we put Ethan to bed, his eyes were big and his face confused, but... he went right to sleep! With the exception of one night of fighting it for about 20 minutes, Ethan has been perfect at going to sleep in his new "big boy bed." Hey, as long as it works, I'm fine with that. I just hope potty training goes this well... (and no, that process will NOT begin before our baby comes).

4 comments:

jaordyna said...

Way to go Eth! Cute quilt and cute little bum-in-the-air sleeper;)

Liz said...

What a great resort - 4 waterparks?! Awesome. Ethan is still cute as ever. And no fighting the big boy bed - What a good little guy! #2 will be just as sweet, right?

Lindz_e said...

Cute =) How is he doing now?? Does he still stay??

c said...

I was loving the stinkbug sleeping pose too! Hurray for an easy transition!