Admission is the first step to any addiction. So here it is: I admit it. I am a binge blogger and have been for a long time. I often will post about three new posts in a day (see below), then call it good for the rest of the month. As weeks go by, our raving fans (okay, maybe just you Heather) are starved for more posts, and I go on another binge. I can't help it. Enjoy!
5 comments:
I feel the same way! OH well, right. It looks like you guys had a blast at the WI Dells. That is on our list to do!
wow, that is exactly the way I blog! funny. Maybe we should start a support group :)
Hooray! Yes, I am your #1 raving fan! Good job posting. Looks like you guys are still alive and kicking. And having lots of FUN! We miss you guys.
I'll take what I can get! I love to hear from you.
Chelsea, I found your blog on Jennifer Jackson's blog. SMALL WORLD! It is great to see you!
Post a Comment