Here's an updated photo of the area that we were sandbagging last weekend. Half the city of Coralville is very flooded, but luckily our apartment is up on a hill and we are safe.
wow - I think my heart just sank into my stomache - or my stomache went up into my heart .... what an amazing and sad sight. so glad you are safe, sis.
The water's almost up to the street sign! That's crazy. IT looks like most people are handling it with a smile in the pix, but I bet there's tons to do and months of work to recoop from this. Good job helping out!
The water's almost up to the street sign! That's crazy. IT looks like most people are handling it with a smile in the pix, but I bet there's tons to do and months of work to recoop from this. Good job helping out!
I was wondering about you in all of the rainy weather, I am glad to hear that you guys are okay. I can't believe how deep it looks in the picture and how odd is seems that those in the photo look like they are on a vaction boat tour or something. Say cheese! (weird.)
7 comments:
wow - I think my heart just sank into my stomache - or my stomache went up into my heart .... what an amazing and sad sight. so glad you are safe, sis.
I am glad you are safe! wow... were you in a boat when you took this picture?
I'm so glad to hear you guys are okay!
I am so glad to hear that you guys are safe. I hope all goes well soon for that poor state.
The water's almost up to the street sign! That's crazy. IT looks like most people are handling it with a smile in the pix, but I bet there's tons to do and months of work to recoop from this. Good job helping out!
The water's almost up to the street sign! That's crazy. IT looks like most people are handling it with a smile in the pix, but I bet there's tons to do and months of work to recoop from this. Good job helping out!
I was wondering about you in all of the rainy weather, I am glad to hear that you guys are okay. I can't believe how deep it looks in the picture and how odd is seems that those in the photo look like they are on a vaction boat tour or something. Say cheese! (weird.)
Post a Comment