Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Weekend in Ames

We had an awesome time at Brian's parents this weekend. It's always SO nice to go and be pampered and spoiled. I just can't get enough of the "Ethan is SO CUTE" "Let me hold/change/feed him for you" "I'll take care of the baby while you take a nap/ go back to bed" "Would you like some of this delicious food?", etc, etc. It was fun to sit around with Brian's mom on Saturday and chit-chat as only women can do. Here's a photo of Ethan and Grandpa hanging out on the hammock (Ethan LOVED it) and a video of Grandma trying to feed Ethan rice cereal and banana chunks—he wasn't sure what to do with a solid in his mouth. Thanks for a great time Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Tiana said...

That is classic! Oh, I really want to get our two babes together!! Any plans to come back to DC? :) How long of a drive is it?

janna said...

Darling! xoxo Aunt Janna

c said...

I love his gurgling noises while he's eating! such an adventure to get food down these babies!