Saturday, April 5, 2008

1st SemiAnnual Birthday of Ethan Cheney

Whoopie, Ethan is 6 months old today! What a big boy he is becoming (literally--about 21 lbs and 27 inches--but I'll update you with the official stats on Thurs). He's been so excited to be a big kid that in the past 3 weeks he's learned how to roll over both ways to get anywhere (except when furniture and walls get in the way--then he just screams until someone moves him), surprised us with 2 new teeth (and not even a complaint about pain), is eating veggies with his rice cereal now, and can almost sit up by himself for a few minutes.

I just love how having a baby makes everything he does seem like he's the smartest one on the block (as if Ethan's the first baby to learn how to move around or mature in any other way). So, though we love to gush about him, my apologies to anyone who has to read about it :)

2 comments:

c said...

Oh, torture to put that picture up when I can't reach him to tickle his belly! So fun that he is learning and growing so well - that's my nephew!!

jaordyna said...

Gush away. He's so cute- I love his little poutty lip