Here is a picture of a letter my cute 5-year-old nephew Jackson wrote me during church last Sunday. It really did lighten my heart. Kids are so darn adorable--I loved it! In case you can't read it, it says : Jackson, Aunt Chelsie, Aunt Chelsies birthday present. On the other side: 4-20-08 Dear Aunt Chelsie, Have a good special day for you today! I hope maybe that you're birthday lightens your heart. Have good cake! From, Jackson
4 comments:
Such a cute letter. I noticed that you go up to Aspen Grove for family reunions, so do we. I love that place it is amazing...especially because they take your kids and they have to much fun. We go every other year so we go again next June. hmmm maybe we'll see you then.
I think that the little picture and note was so cute and sweet. I am so sorry that I missed your birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope that your birthday was everything that you needed and wanted it to be.
I always loved getting letters from my nieces and nephews! It totally melts your heart. And Happy Birthday - late!
Too bad having a Chelsie in his school class has confused him on how to spell your Chelsea! I couldn't bear telling him when it couldn't be erased!
Post a Comment