Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shopping Spree

Brian suggested we go shopping at the outlets on Monday to spend the big bucks I got for my birthday from our parents. I agreed (of course—going shopping is a HUGE sacrifice for Brian—he'd rather be doing almost ANYTHING else). We found some super great deals and managed to get through half the stores before my boys just about had it. Besides running shoes, socks, shorts, and some really cheap shirts, I also found some great jeans. I'd been having a hard time finding some to fit my new physique—I'd definitely recommend them—check out the ad for them:


Ok, so these weren't the pants, but I did see some like them at Gap for $7.99 . I guess I missed out on that deal.

10 comments:

Tiana said...

That is hilarious!! Aren't we glad there are better styles for mom's now? You will have to share where you got your jeans and other clothes. I just did a shopping spree, but still have a hard time finding pants long and slim enough.

Tiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
echo said...

i loved that video! it was so so funny!

janna said...

Ha ha! Mom Jeans are hilarious! Have you seen Bad Idea Jeans? Keep Brian away from those!

c said...

ouch -- that was painful! (I guess because there really are some of those out there!) Shopping with the boys is always a race to find "it" before patience (and goldfish) are gone!! Sounds like you did ok -hurray! Jacks was thrilled to talk to you today -- and Brady too.

Lyndsay said...

Thanks for the Lost and Office comments. We love them! Lost post: I did not mean that Ben started the island--I know his Dad was an original worker on the island, and he grew up there. What my theory is is that they were all on the same page at one time UNTIL Ben took over and killed everyone in the Dharma project. And that is why everything that Ben has was the other dude's first (because pennys dad started the island's dharma project)

The Wylers said...

I love that SNL clip! That one is a classic.

Kaitlin said...

chelsea, you would look shmokin' HOT in those pants!

Andrea said...

Awesome pants!! I wonder where I could find some like that. I looked at the JC Penney here, but they dont carry them. Maybe I'll have to shop online.
Thanks for posting that- it made my day!

Shenna said...

I agree with Andrea - I needed a good laugh before bed. :)