Our adorable niece Saffi sent us this valentine this year. I know it was a few weeks ago, but it's so cute, I want to share it. Congrats David and Lizz!
Chelsea- SO it seems like we both spend lots of our free time reading about sleep. I think these 2 boyas should get together at night and keep each other company. I have been telling myself for 10 months that keep someday I might get a full nights rest again. Good Luck!!! I feel for you!
6 comments:
That is sooo adorable!! I love it!
Chelsea- SO it seems like we both spend lots of our free time reading about sleep. I think these 2 boyas should get together at night and keep each other company. I have been telling myself for 10 months that keep someday I might get a full nights rest again. Good Luck!!! I feel for you!
How did they do that?! SO CUTE! Love it!
I don't know them, but that's dang cute. Makes me realize I need to learn a few things about the computer...
Don't worry, Saffi's dad is an artist, so we shouldn't feel dumb not knowing how to do this stuff, David's a pro :)
Hi Chelsea - Thanks for letting me know about your blog! This is so cute. James and I also LOVED this Valentine's Day suprise!
Post a Comment