Happy Birfday Brian! :) I don't think I knew we were the same age. I keep forgetting you are just a baby, Chels! I miss you guys.
Happy birthday brian =) if you want to see our blog it is derekandlindsey I just started it. We dont have much on it yet.
Happy late bday bri! (agh, we forgot to call you back so I hope you got J's message!)
Do you know James and I still have a card for your from last year's birthday? Maybe we'll send that just for fun...
Happy Birthday, Bri!! I didn't know you were a blondee!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birfday Brian! :) I don't think I knew we were the same age. I keep forgetting you are just a baby, Chels! I miss you guys.
Happy birthday brian =) if you want to see our blog it is derekandlindsey I just started it. We dont have much on it yet.
Happy late bday bri! (agh, we forgot to call you back so I hope you got J's message!)
Do you know James and I still have a card for your from last year's birthday? Maybe we'll send that just for fun...
Happy Birthday, Bri!! I didn't know you were a blondee!
Post a Comment