Monday, March 24, 2008

Swinging Spring Break

A couple days in Chicago and then a few in Nauvoo for a wedding was a great way to spend the week. Here's the scoop on it:

  • Authentic Chicago Style Pizza at Giordanos was scrumptious





  • The view from the Hancock Observatory was awesome


  • Who knew kicking it at a hotel could be so luxurious?


  • Ethan got his first experience in the "Big Bath Tub"







  • The big Bean-Thing at Millennium Park was amazing!
  • We really "got into" the art at the Art Institute of Chicago








  • Forgetting to take our camera to the Chicago Bulls game was... regrettable. (oh well, they got wasted anyways)
  • Yes, we even got 2 seasons for the price of one: Snow at Spring Break





  • Spending time with the family in Nauvoo was oh-so-fun!

11 comments:

echo said...

sounds like a fun spring break!!
so i was looking down your list of contacts and i noticed that you know the oscarsons. that is crazy, how do you know them? spencer and marc are good friends and he even goes on tour with marcs band to be in charge or merch and what not. small world.

echo said...

actually now that i think about it. i remember spencer saying he had family in the farmington area. cousins maybe?

The Wylers said...

That looks like such a fun trip and the pizza looks really yummy!

The Wylers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

So jealous of Giordanos- I am glad you guys got to go!

c said...

What a fun trip!!

janna said...

Oh, bummer to have missed you guys. Looks fun! I love the shot of your little family - so cute!!!

Shanna said...

Giordano's pizza is the absolute BEST!!!! I'm so jealous. Looks like a fun trip! Chicago is one of my favorites (when its not cold) :)

Heather O'Brien said...

What a fun trip. I love all the pics. I LOVE Giordanos! We went there for my b-day last year. I'm quite jelous of your Chicago experience.

Eileen Cheney said...

Fun pictures - I loved seeing the fun things you did during spring break. The "America Gothic" house is in Iowa! Maybe sometime this summer, you can take a day trip and go see it, and take your picture in front of it. Joe and I think someone should start a pitch fork rental business there - ha ha!

jaordyna said...

I LOVE Ethan!! He's awesome! Cute pic of Brian at the Art Institute, too