Who's your man? (or woman?)
Brian and I did this quiz to show which Presidential candidate has views most closely aligned with yours. Wow. I won't tell you our results except to say that, according to this, we voted for the wrong person and we're actually in the wrong party... ;) Try it out--and make sure to rank the importance of each issue at the end of the quiz, it definitely changes the results. Enjoy!
Candidate Match Game
8 comments:
Super cute Chelsea!! I love blogging. It is fun way for us to keep in touch with family. Your icicle's are unreal. It has been a crazy winter but we love it. I am glad you have a blog and please feel free to look at ours birdhouse371.blogspot.com
welcome to the blogging world its fun to see what everyone is up to.
How fun Chelsea! Welcome to the blogging world. Your little family is so cute. Can't wait to keep checkin in on ya! We have a blog too. theobrienfam@blogspot.com. Nothing too fancy.
How fun Chelsea! Welcome to the blogging world. Your little family is so cute. Can't wait to keep checkin in on ya! We have a blog too. theobrienfam@blogspot.com. Nothing too fancy.
Hey, by any chance were your results "Cox"? Ours were as well as some friends' of ours.
Yeah... that candidate thing is messed up! Oh and may I give my welcome to the wonderful world of bloggin. It can consume your life if you let it :). Ours is kjstoddard.blogspot.com
No, my candidate wasn't Cox (who's he anyways?) but Dodd, Brian's was someone else. Silly thing...
Post a Comment