Sunday, March 14, 2010

Messmaker making a mess

A Gavin Journal:
Rice cereal hasn't been very pretty. It's too hard to keep cereal in my mouth when my hand also wants to be there. So far, my hand has won the battle and out comes the cereal. It's funny to see Mom wishing for 3 hands as she struggles to hold down both my hands and also hold the bowl and spoon at the same time. Hehe, I'm pretty excited to carry on this stunt as she tries veggies this week. Of course, she has a hard time getting TOO frustrated when I pull such an innocent face.

6 comments:

Shenna said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe how big he is already.

Isaac Lau said...

hahaha, I like this

Heidi Miller said...

So cute. I love his little face and HUGE eyes!

c said...

Good thing that cuteness won't wash off with the cereal!

jaordyna said...

That is a pretty angelic little face. Can't wait to see him again!

The Wylers said...

You gotta love the solid food stage! :) It's a good thing they can pull out those sweet faces at the drop of a hat.