Sunday, January 31, 2010

As of late...

Surviving the cold weather...


Can I take him around the block?



Love this kid!



Watching the ducks and bald eagles on the river


I love my bumbo!


Best Brothers

14 comments:

The Wylers said...

These pictures are adorable! I love the wagon one, I think it might be my favorite.

Kaitlin said...

Those icicles look deadly. Your boys are cute! Gavin's eyes are so BLUE in that last picture!

Tawnya said...

That picture of the ice sickles is awesome!!! I can't believe how bit Gavin is getting. They are such cute boys!!!!

nathan n rachel said...

Oh...I love watching for bald eagles!

Lindz_e said...

yikes! It looks cold!
Your boys are sooo cute =)

Tristan said...

That first picture is so cool! And I love all the other pictures, Gavin is such a happy little boy! I loved it when he smiled at me on Friday, what a cutie! Ethan is getting so big too!

Michelle said...

so cute! I love all the pictures. I can't believe how big your baby is getting!

Heather O'Brien said...

SO cute! Such handsome boys. Those pics do not make me miss Iowa. j/k. P.S. I LOVE the post below. Way to get back into the bloggin world! Miss you!

jaordyna said...

Gavin looks hopeful, too, in that wagon. The stripey pic's a bit dissorienting. Cute boys.

Liz said...

Aahh!! Calvin has the same "A is for Astronaut" shirt! Our boys should totally get together and be friends. (Except you live in Iowa... but YOU could move) Can't believe how big Gavin is looking. What a sweetie.

Heidi Miller said...

Surviving is a good description. I cannot wait for this winter to be DONE!

c said...

The bumbo picture is great! Well, not because of the bumbo - but because of the incredibly happy, adorable boy! My, how he's growing!!

Edwards Family said...

Gavin is sooooo cute! I cannot believe how much Ethan has grown up! Hope you guys are doing well! Good luck with surviving another Iowa winter!

Kristi said...

How much fun is that to be able to dress your boys in matching! They are so cute and Ethan has gotten so big. I can't believe it one bit.