Friday, November 6, 2009

TWO!

As of October 5, Ethan is now officially a two-year-old! It was a pretty low-key birthday since his mom was too exhausted to plan or do much since it was just about two weeks after having a baby. Since Ethan (Mr. Picky) doesn't like cake or ice cream, we settled for chocolate chip cookies. He got to have some friends come over to play that day, watch a few Elmo movies, play at the library, and shoot balls into his new basketball hoop for his big day. Terrible twos here they come! Yikes! Good thing he's so darn adorable, his laugh and little personality just make me melt!

5 comments:

c said...

So funny about the cookies. Youi'd never know it now but Jackson's first 2 bdays had to be cakeless too. What a cutie pie!

Kaitlin said...

awww I just wanna pinch his lil cheeks. He doesn't look so sure about the candles...

SHELLYFINCH said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Ethan! Horay for the terrible two's! Good Luck Mommy!

jaordyna said...

Sounds like you packed loads of two-year-old fun into a "low-key" day. Happy Birthday, Ethan!!! I like his cookie w/the candles.

The Wylers said...

I'm not a big cake person either so I think I'm going to steal that idea for my next birthday! It sounds like he had an amazing day!