Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bundle of Blessings

Gavin received his baby blessing at church a few weeks ago by his father. It was so sweet, my favorite was that Brian blessed Gavin to be a leader through quiet example throughout his life. So far, Gavin has been just that in our family. He is a sweet angel who doesn't mind hanging out by himself when mom is busy and sweetly cooes to himself or at us as we bustle about our busy little activities at home. We are so very blessed to have him in our family, we all love him so much. And he got his daddy's big blue eyes, I just giggle with joy to have a blue-eyed baby!

Ethan is such a good big brother and completely adores "me bebe."




This photo wasn't even posed. Ethan was insisting on helping Gavin to read a book, so Brian stepped in to help. What cute boys!


Who's who?

Left: Ethan Right: Gavin

14 comments:

Edwards Family said...

When I saw the first pic posted my first thought was he looks just like Ethan, they could be twins. Then I scrolled down and yes they do look like twins! They are cute boys! How are you adjusting to 2 boys? Hope that you are doing well!

Jared & Tristan said...

I love those first two pictures of your boys. They are so sweet!
And your babies do look so much alike!

Tiana said...

I was about to comment on how much alike your boys look, and then seeing the bottom pictures it is confirmed!! I hope my little boy comes out looking cute like Ches. I love that your boys look alike.

Jessica Cockrell-Finch said...

WOW, they look so much a like!!! Can't wait to see you and your family for pictures after x-mas!

Tawnya said...

What sweet boys!! They do look a lot alike! And Ethan is such a sweet big brother!

Kristi said...

Wow how your boys have grown! I can't believe Ethan is 2. And I'm such a dork cause I didn't even get to congratulate you on cute Gavin. Guess this is actually the first time I've been on blogs in a LONG time. Hope you're doing well.

SHELLYFINCH said...

I think you had another Ethan! They are sooo similar! TOO CUTE!

c said...

Oh wow - they really do look alike in those picts. I can't wait to see him soon in real life and judge for myself :)

nathan n rachel said...

WOW...Ethan and Gavin look absolutely the same! That's crazy. Here's my address Chelsea:

http://nathannrachel.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

wow, they look alike! Two handsome boys!

jaordyna said...

Cute pictures! Umm, yeah, they look tons alike in the pictures. Sounds like Ethan's turning out to like being the big bro. and Gavin sounds like a pretty good little baby. Congrats on both!

The Wylers said...

These pictures are too cute! They do look so much alike and you sure do have a sweet older brother in Ethan. Congrats again!

Mardee Rae said...

Oh, it's so fun to see your blog! Your boys are so cute. And they are spaced exactly as our first two are! How fun. I seem like you are doing great--the adjustment to two was really difficult for me, but I'm sure you are handling just fine.
Yes--please come to Chicago! You may as well do it now while we've got a free place for you to sleep! (sure it'll be a little cramped, but we'd make it work :)).

The Bann Clan said...

Wow! They look like twins! That is amazing. So cute!