Thursday, September 24, 2009

He's here!

For anyone who hasn't heard, Gavin Neal Cheney was born Sat, Sept 19. Good healthy baby and oh-so-cute. I'll update with more photos and info when I'm caught up on sleep. Okay, so I won't really wait a whole year to post again, but hopefully next week I'll have a little more blogging energy (besides, it's almost my bedtime--feed the baby and then I'm out as soon as I can). For now....

23 comments:

Tiana said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! You and the baby look fabulous! I am so glad he is here and you both are well. Good luck adjusting to two. ;)

Kellie and Brian said...

Yeah! I love the wrinkly little hands in the picture! They're so precious when they're brand new. Congrats!

SHELLYFINCH said...

He is so stinkin cute! Give those two boys loves and kissed from me! You look GREAT! Loves! ~Morris Family~

Laura Morris said...

Congrats!! So fun to have a new baby!!! Glad you and baby are doing well, can't wait to see more pictures of him! So cute!

dreandtonya said...

Congrats...he's a CUTIE!! and YOU look awesome!

Samantha Fife said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

Lisa said...

Congrats! it's so great to see you and Gavin so happy!

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

What a handsome little man. He looks so sweet, I was excited to see pictures of him.

Robbins Family said...

He's SO cute! He looks so tiny next to Ethan. And Ethan looks like such a proud big brother. Congratulations! I hope everything's going okay. We miss you!

Shenna said...

Congrats Chelsea! He is darling!

echo said...

yay! congrats

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
c said...

Hurray! Welcome little Gavin! You look great, Chel! Isn't it funny how a tiny newborn can make little Ethan seem huge? I can't wait to see the little guy (and his mommy.)

Edwards Family said...

Congrats! He is so adorable! Good luck on getting some sleep, I hope it's sooner than a year ;) Ethan is getting so big, seriously it feels like he was just that tiny. It goes too fast! Enjoy your new little one, he is so cute!

Michelle said...

congrats you cute girl! I am so excited for you guys! He's so cute! I'm so happy for you!

Chrystee said...

Congrats! Wow, I can't believe that you're a mother of 2 and you're younger than me!! :) You're doing a great job! ;)

grams said...

I loved catching up on your blog. I don't know where I have been lately. Your new Gavin is adorable what else could we expect.
I am sure you loved having your mother there for a few days. You are fabulous to get so much done and to go so many places so late in the schedule. Your move was unbelievable. Thank your to all of your friends. They are fabulous. I'm sure you are that kind of a friend too. Love to all grams.

Katie Muir said...

Congrats!! He is adorable and we hope the adjustment is going well!!

Liz said...

My gosh! I see a lot of Ethan in him already. What a sweetie. Now - go get some sleep!

Ruth said...

Congratulations!! He is seriously adorable! You have such a cute little family! I am so glad he's here safe and sound! Good luck catching up on sleep... :)

The Wylers said...

He is precious and you look amazing! Ethan sure looks excited to have a new little brother.

jaordyna said...

It was so fun to go hang out with you for a couple days!! Gavin is sooo precious- we're excited that he joined the family:)

Heather O'Brien said...

He is so dang cute! How are you doing? I miss talking with you. I vote that you should come here for residency. We love it here! Just think about it :). But...at least come visit! We'd love to have you anytime :).