
Cliche, I know, but it's true. My baby Ethan is turning into a little boy! Here's some photos from the last month:
My little cuddlebug. He HATED cuddling as an infant, he'd never leave his head resting on my shoulder since he was about 3 days old. Now, Ethan will stop what he's doing several times a day to give me hugs, kisses, or just cuddle. I LOVE it!


Major Bedhead, inherited from his adorable cousin Ally. I guess it means he sleeps well? He needs a haircut, but with such fine hair, I'm worried that he needs it all during the hot summer months to protect his head, since he absolutely refuses to wear a hat.


The beautiful days of spring have turned my life into a nonproductive state, as this little boy wants to be outside every waking hour. Hey, at least he's willing to mow the lawn (or sidewalk)...
A few days this week have been colder, but that doesn't stop him. No, Mr. Opinionated can't decide between his two favorite jackets, so demands that he wear both. For most the the day, inside and out, he wore both.


Books come in a close second in favorites. The paperbacks he can only do for the first 2 pages (though that doesn't stop him from requesting them OVER and OVER again), and his boardbooks are neverending sources of entertainment (for him, not me--I think the boardbooks are more like bored-books). Lately he's started "reading" to himself a lot. His John Deere is a favorite place to cuddle up for a good book.

13 comments:
So cute!
Ellie is totally the same with the cuddling thing. Never wanted to cuddle, now all the time! I so wish we could get these two together.
That is truly the best bed-hair I have ever seen!!
Damon has that same little miniature golf shirt...cute! Also, you asked about my delivery...it wasn't hard to push, the hard part was that I could feel A LOT of things that I didn't think I should have been feeling considering that I had an epidural...I didn't really have time to wait for it to kick in because he was on his way out...and the nurse said that it might just feel better to start pushing during the contractions, instead of wait for the epidural to start working...so that's what we did...and he was born about 10 or 15 min. later....however long it took to have 7 contractions...good luck with the rest of your pregnancy girl!
Too cute! He really IS looking grown up, wow! One of those pictures really reminded me of Brian- I didn't realize he had such a strong resemblance.
I'll not mention the hair thing to Ally. She's very discontent about her hair: color, length, thickness, fact that it doesn't grow; wouldn't want to fuel her complex;)
I LOVE the bed-head! Livia looks like a wild lioness before I do her hair in the mornings... I thought some of the pictures looked a lot like Brian too (not that I've seen him in a while!) :)
I think the 2 jackets are my favorite! Ha Ha! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a crazy toddler on the loose. All my sympathies on the heartburn, by the way. My Dr. let me take a pepsid every day. Granted, you don't get to enjoy the chalky lemon taste of tums nearly as often, but there's still a place for them!
He is SUPER cute and a little clone of his daddy!
He is getting so big! It's so funny looking at those pictures. In some, I think he looks identical to you, but then in others just like Brian. And you are so darling preggo. You look like you're trying to stick out your belly. I hate that stage too. But at least you just look like a normal person now :). Miss you.
Rochell told me you were expecting again and I wanted to follow your blog, hope you don't mind!!! Your son is so stinkin cute!!!!
Is Ethan feeling any better? Heard he's sick. Poor guy, poor mom.
I'm so excited to see you guys soon! Ben and I are doing great and enjoying the planning, but are ready for that part to be over with. My mom is going to be sending you a color swatch in the mail. Hopefully Bryan already has a blue tie he can wear. No need to buy a new one. I'll be posting more wedding stuff soon. Also- we want to find a place for you all to stay while your here, so no need to get a hotel room. But let us know what you think.
Okay Chelsea! It's time for a new post! No more ever getting after me :)
Post a Comment