
It's a BOY!
It's true, Ethan gets a little brother to get into trouble with! What am I going to do surrounded by all these boys? I'm really excited, it will be fun to have these kids be friends and it fits perfectly into our budget--same season as Ethan, so we're set supplies and clothes!
I'm still feeling good at 19 weeks, I never got sick, but crash for the night at about 7 or 8 if I can't squeeze in a short nap during Ethan's naptime. No longer do I hear Brian question if I'm really pregnant. Apparently the previous ultrasounds, pregnancy test, tiredness, heartburn, and constant hunger weren't enough to convince him. He wanted to see a belly or sickness (I haven't been eager to do either). Now that I can't button my jeans and am about to bust out the maternity clothes, he's fully convinced. Let the games begin! And the name picking too :)
23 comments:
Congrats Cheney's!! I am so happy for you. You are following the current trend in the ward, boys.
Tis the season for boys! Isn't it wierd how it seems to go in spurts? It must be something in the water. YAY!! For the record. I was right. Do I get a prize or something?? :) Congrats! YAY!! I always thought it would so fun to have boys close together.
Yeah! Congrats. It will be so nice to have the brothers to play together.
I'm so glad I checked your blog cause otherwise I'd be giving you a call in two minutes to find out. And probably waking you up from a much deserved and needed nap. Guess my dream was real. I think it'd be so fun to have to boys or girls in a row so they can be best of friends, like me and my sister were growing up.
Wow, that's exciting! Congratulations, you guys! Yea, we need to get some belly going:) I just picture the baby boy look like Ethan, which is sooo handsome:)
Yea! Viva el niƱo! Our ward is stacked, so we've got to even out the equation a little with some boys. Plus, now I can give you the present I picked out for your baby, just in case you were having a boy. We are so excited for you!
okay, I just checked another friends blog who also announced that she's having a boy...Do you remember Andrea Schultz? I am sure you guys were in the ward at the same time....you, me, elaine, and Andrea are all having boys! You all need to move back to the ward so my little guy will have boys his age!
Congratulations!! Those boys will have so much fun together, how exciting!
How perfect! I love how you said, "it fits perfectly into our budget." That made me laugh :) Congrats!
Congratulations!! And I want to see some preggo pics!
I am so happy for you, it will be so much fun for you guys to have two boys together.
I am so happy for you, it will be so much fun for you guys to have two boys together.
Congrats!! So exciting. I can't believe you haven't been sick either! That is awesome. Brian better be grateful for that :)
Yeah!!I'm excited for you. I can't believe you already know. Ethan will be such a great big brother!
This one can be Qraig!
I had to check out the blog tonight :)! That is so exciting. And you look great! I don't know what you're talking about. Hallie and Peyton are the same season too. It's so fun! I'm so excited for you guys.
A little Charlie Cheney! Or maybe Chevy Cheney. Hmm, I did better with picking girl names. Yeah for one more captain destructo!
HORAY! I KNEW IT! I'm so excited for Ethan to be a big brother! Congrats!
Hurray for boys! I am so excited for you guys. It is fun to have two boys in a row. I can already see the bond that they are going to have all growing up. I thought it would be good for our budget to have two boys in a row but Vance was born in the summer and Kael in the winter so it won't work once they get older, nuts! Anyway I am really happy for you.
Congrats!! I bet it will be fun to have little boy buddies!!
Awesome! Two little boys to be best friends. And you won't have to take out a loan to buy new clothes!
Whoo-hoo!! Tons of fun at your house:)
Congratulations!!! And whatever you do, don't go with that name that Kaitlin suggested! :)
Post a Comment