Friday night we went to a fun Halloween party with friends, where Ethan dressed up as a horse to go along with some other kids in a medieval theme. We had a king, knight, dragon, and princess in addition to the other cute costumes of lobster, ladybug, and Elmo. Unfortunately, we never got pictures of all the kids together.Saturday was the church Trunk-or-Treating party where Ethan managed to dress up as a monkey for the first half hour after which he was exhausted and grumpy, hence put down for a nap in an empty room while we finished the party.
I had a great time dressing up as Sarah Palin. I'm no Tina Fey but it was still fun putting together the costume and attempting the accent of "Oh, you bechya (wink, wink)"
Sadly, Brian wasn't my John McCain, but we should have got him into a Todd Palin outfit. Too bad.
6 comments:
How Fun Are you!?!?! You really resemble Sarah Palin! That's nuts! Looks like you and the family had a good time! Ethan is adorable!
chelsea, you are so funny...I love your costume. haha!
I love it! Absolutely fabulous. Boo on Brian for not dressing up! JK Brian. I tried to get CJ in on dressing up the fam as the Berenstein Bears, but he was a no go.
If Sarah Palin was as hot as you, she would have won ya know! (wink, wink!)
What great pictures! Sorry you couldn't "guilt" Brian into dressing up - I guess he takes after his old Mom in that department! You and Ethan are absolutely adorable! You betcha!
Cute costumes!
Post a Comment