Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get Ready, Get Set, VOTE!



A word from Sarah Palin and me "Oh, ya know, be patriotic and get your little hinny over to the voting booth."
And, since the election is nearing an end, like every good patriotic shopper, we are donating our clothing to charity. It makes spending all that money on clothing and make-up worth it. Yes, I realize my Saks on Fifth Avenue was really Salvation Army on 2nd Avenue, but hey, I live in Iowa, give me a break.

It's true, any and all of these accessories will be auctioned off to my own charity (really, my own pocket). Goes to the highest, lowest, or any bidder.

16 comments:

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I love the costume, I think you did a great job with all of it. Ethan's costumes are so cute. It looks like you had a great Holiday!

Kaitlin said...

In Jarom's words "HOY COW!" Yeah, you look like Palin. Good Jerb. I think you should keep the shoes- they're hot.

echo said...

you make an AWESOME sarah palin!!

Lindz_e said...

You do it better than Tina Fay =)you look great!

c said...

Yah, I think you should totally keep the costume - it's church material, no?

Ethan's a doll.

Eileen Cheney said...

Oh Chelsea, you're adorable! What a fun idea, and you could give Tina Fey a run for her money!

Chelise said...

Your costume was amazing!

Oscarson Photography said...

Awesome awesome awesome! That costume is amazing! And you're a genius! I already fixed our blog. now all of our pictures fit!!! Thanks!!

Heather O'Brien said...

Love it! You crack me up. Check out those legs! Hot mama.

SarahandJD said...

You crack me up!I love how you itemized the prie of everything. Her wardrobe is sucha hot topic! YOu looked GREAT,those shoes are way HOT!

grams said...

You are better than the original by far. I'm hoping you run for something soon. Best mom of the year!
We all need to get an outfit like that for $10 but most of us don't fit the rack stuff.
Grams

Ruth said...

What a fun costume! You are so funny and creative! Definitely keep the shoes! :)

A Different Drum said...

Chelsea...hey its Rachel Higgins from NM...long ago...I found your blog through Tonya's. Funny you are in Iowa...so am I. Email me and lets catch up: higgy225@yahoo.com

Tawnya said...

Love it. You look just like her!!

Michelle said...

okay, i don't know what happened to your yogurt post, but first of all NASTY!, and second of all, you are hilarious!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kemudahan-pinjam-uang-jaminan-ktp