Monday, September 22, 2008

Da Doc Dash

This weekend, Ethan ran (rode) his first race! As a family, we ran the 5k "Doc Dash" the med school puts on each year. I can't say Brian and I did that great, but Ethan got 1st place in the baby category! Way to go ya little chunk!

8 comments:

janna said...

You two are remarkable!

The Wylers said...

Way to go guys! That's an awesome accomplishment. Andy congrats on getting you home back in working order.

SHELLYFINCH said...

Your amazing! Where do you find time to run a marathon!?!?!? Super Mom for sures!

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I am so happy for you guys, way to go! It is fun that you pushed Ethan, that makes it even harder.

Heather O'Brien said...

Way to go! At least you did it :) K, so I caught up on your blog instead of posting my own. ha ha. I can't believe your ceiling!! You weren't kidding when you said the cabinets fell. How scary! Glad that it's back to normal now.

Kaitlin said...

ya'll are beasts.

Andrea said...

Im with Kaitlin.
Way to go Ethan!!! He will be an olympian someday!

jaordyna said...

Whoo-hoo! Nice work. I'm sure you did great, it's hard running with a stroller (which is why I don't do it, of course... or maybe I'm just lazy).