1. softball game (don't know where the "scrunch the nose and breath really hard out of your nose" face comes from, but it's hilarious)
2. parade
3. naps for E and me/disc golf for Brian

5. fireworks
6. Ethan sleeping in until 10 the next morning!
Of course, none of this will even compare with the fun we'll be having for the next 2 weeks as we go to New Mexico tomorrow!

11 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the scrunch face! Can't wait to see you! Sorry that we'll miss Brian.
Cute pictures! I love the scrunch face! Can't wait to see you! Sorry that we'll miss Brian.
What an adorable little face! He is such a cutie. Have fun with your family and tell your parents Hi for me!
He looks so big now! Looks like you guys had fun.
I love the sleeping in part - doesn't happen enough around here -well, I actually can't remember getting to sleep in until ten. Must be nice. Have fun in NM!
Have fun in New Mexico... we'll miss you! Ethan is the cutest thing.
Wow - Ethan is looking so big! Sounds like the 4th was a blast. Have a great time in NM.
I love his face. You're having the time of your life in Nuevo Mexico right? I bet you're raiding my closet as i speak/type.
We are excited to see you soon! Rylie use to do that very same face! She would scrunch her face all up then breath really hard in and out of her nose. That is a cute picture of Ethan doing it =)
chelsea- i love the photos of the little firecrackers! You have to be about home! We hope you had a fun trip!
Shelly said she had fun seeing all you cousins that she hasn't seen in a long time, I hear your moms new house is quite the masterpiece!!!
Post a Comment