Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A House to call Home

For the first time since we've been married, and after living in 13 apartments since I turned 18, (more for Brian), we FINALLY have a house to call our home!

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our new home. We are so grateful to be able to live here and are so happy! Some of our favorite things about having a house:
  • A garage! No more de-icing/de-snowing/warming up for 30 minutes everytime we leave the house in the winter.
  • A fenced in yard: no more do my children only have a small front yard on a busy (and less-than-desirably-safe) street to play in.
  • The neighbors and neighborhood: everyone is SOO nice, we love our neighbors, and don't miss the bus stop in front of our house, the train tracks down the street, or the sketchy neighbors.
  • Color! Our walls are painted and we can do whatever we want with our decorating.
There are so many more reasons we love our home, but I'll stop there. But check out the beautiful view we have--



9 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous...someday...someday.
We miss you in our ward. Eamon misses Gavin.

Tawnya said...

Truly can't tell you how much I love it!!!!!!

Stacie said...

It's beautiful!!! Just last night I was thinking that I need to call you and ask for some pictures of your house. I'm glad I woke up and here they are. We are so excited to come over someday!

nathan n rachel said...

Sweet! It's great to be homeowners. What about pictures for the inside?

c said...

Wow! Beautious!

jaordyna said...

I got on blogger just to see if you had any pictures of your house up. I am so happy for you! It looks wonderful. I want more pics inside.

Tiana said...

Congrats! It is fabulous. Enjoy your beautiful new home!

Shenna said...

Beautiful home Chelsea!! I'm happy for you guys!

Kellie and Brian said...

A garage, really? Fenced in back yard? Seriously? It's like a dream come true!!! I feel such joy and envy for you at the same time!