I love the number 3. The age of 1 was good, the age of 2 was good, but I'm really enjoying having a 3 year old! Ethan had his birthday in October and I haven't blogged about him in a while, so here's a bit about Big Boy Ethan:

Ethan is SUCH a good boy. He listens and obeys well, tries to keep tantrums to a minimum and is such a good helper and big brother. Sometimes when he obeys quickly, or constantly tells me "Thanks Mom" without any reminders, I'm just am dumbfounded at how he's become a little gentleman and how we got lucky enough to have him. His nightly "Good night Mom, I wuv you too" really makes my day.
- Ethan was a late talker, but as soon as he turned 3, it's as if his vocabulary and grammer skyrocketed. He now can say almost everything, uses correct tenses, and even breaks out of his shell sometimes and talks freely in front of people outside his immediate family.
- I often hear Ethan throughout the day singing songs, mostly Primary ones. I melt when I hear him singing "I pwepawe myself while I am young, dis is my sacwid duty," "I HOPE dey caw me on a Miss-un" "I aways want to be with my own fami-wee." I wish I had a recording to put on here because it's just adorable.
- Ethan's favorite activity is puzzles. He moved from board puzzles a few months ago and now loves to do puzzles with 40-60 pieces, all by himself.
- Friends are an important part of his life right now. He'll often set certain toys apart because "I want to save these for my friends: Pepe (Spencer), Tanner, Jake... They're my BEST Friends."
2 comments:
He sure is a cute kid! He is Spencer's best friend too!
He is so cute. He has grown up so much!
Post a Comment