Monday, October 18, 2010

Angel Baby

My little angel baby has turned 1 year old! What an amazing year we've had with Gavin. He is so much fun and easygoing. He really is a dream.


Here are a few of my favorite things at this age:
  • Gavin adores his brother. They play together all day, and everytime I catch myself telling Ethan, "Stop, you need to be gentle and not so rough with Gavin because he's little" I'm interrupted by Gavin's laughs and giggles. He loves to wrestle!
  • Gavin can entertain himself all day as long as he is fed and rested. He loves toys, but even if there aren't any near, he's content to explore. Usually if we pick him up, interrupting his play, he'll start kicking his legs like crazy to get back down and continue the fun in his world.
  • Gavin is adorable. His big blue eyes and long eyelashes grab your attention, and his little petite body hard to hold on to because he can crawl faster than I can catch him. There is almost nothing I love more than a crawling baby. I want him to crawl forever!
  • Gavin is going to be a talker. He'll often just jabber away whether he's talking to himself or seems to be telling me a story in his little language. He can say Mama, Dada, Hi, and most recently, he can babble the tune of "The ABC Song" saying a few of the letters in the alphabet. I'm pretty sure in the last few days I've also caught some "E-I-E-I-O"s too.



WE LOVE YOU GAVIN!

5 comments:

Jared & Tristan said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!
He is such a cutie!!! I love the second picture, he looks like such a stud :)

nathan n rachel said...

Oh my goodness--one year already!

Shenna said...

What a cute little man!

jaordyna said...

Ummm, who's child is that?! He has changed sooo much. Happy B-day little guy! I'm amazed that he can sing a tune- that is outstanding:) What a great kid!

DCAja said...

https://www.family-holidays-abroad.co.uk/2020/11/sebelum-ambil-pinjaman-online-kamu.html