Monday, October 26, 2009

Sister Sister



The weekend after Gavin was born, Alyssa and Kaitlin, two of my three sisters (we missed you Carmelle!) came to visit for two days to meet little Gavin and see Wicked while it was on tour in Des Moines since it was Kaitlin's big 18th birthday! It was so fun to see them-- I can't wait to see my whole family at the same time for Christmas!

4 comments:

c said...

Oh, the cuteness! I can't wait until December either!

Heidi Miller said...

Cute sisters Chels. You guys look a lot alike. Well, you can tell you are sisters anyway. :)

SHELLYFINCH said...

Sisters are the best! I'm glad that they were able to come visit you! You look great by the way! Are you sure you just had a baby! Lucky girl!

Shenna said...

How fun! Glad you guys got to see Wicked...I'm sure you loved it as much as I did!