Yah I'm with Kaitlin - frozen solid is frozen solid. i can't even imagine. Come visit , girl (of course, you'd have to walk to the airport and hope the plane caould start!)
that is absolutely nuts... a good friend of mine lives in Rochester, MN...and her temp said -24, feels like -51! I can't even imagine! good luck out there!
7 comments:
I don't really even know what that would feel like. I mean, once it gets past zero, doesn't it feel the same?
Yah I'm with Kaitlin - frozen solid is frozen solid. i can't even imagine. Come visit , girl (of course, you'd have to walk to the airport and hope the plane caould start!)
Ok I won't complain about 10 degrees then. Thank goodness for space heaters and hot chocolate :)
I hope you don't have to go outside! That is way to cold!
that is absolutely nuts... a good friend of mine lives in Rochester, MN...and her temp said -24, feels like -51! I can't even imagine! good luck out there!
And I thought I was cold at 7 degrees this morning! Burrr!!!
I really don't miss the Midwest winters. It was almost 80 degrees here today...I guess I shouldn't complain.
Post a Comment