Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

In an attempt to spread holiday cheer, embrace technology, and get out of trekking through the snow and freezing temperatures to the post office, please accept this as our holiday greeting, sent right to your door. :)



Another wonderful year has gone by and we are still blessed with great family and friends, thanks for your love and friendship.
Wishing you the very best, Brian, Chelsea, and Ethan Cheney

9 comments:

SHELLYFINCH said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Those pictures of Ethan screaming, crack me up! Pax was the same way at my company Chirstmas Party. Too Cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!

BradandMelanie said...

I love that bottom picture of Ethan screaming right in Santa's face ~ too funny!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Tawnya said...

Your pictures are so cute. I love the Santa pictures too.

c said...

Ahhh... Such a cute family!

jaordyna said...

awww, why'd you put Ethan on that big scary man? merry Christmas to him!

Katie Muir said...

Cute pictures- Ethan is so big!! We hope you guys had a great Christmas!!

Ruth said...

Thank you for the lovely holiday greeting! I love how efficient you are. :) I love Ethan's pictures with Santa! Oh, we named her Marianne Grace by the way. I left her name off my blog because it's not private

Jen said...

Classic crying with Santa pics :)

The Bann Clan said...

Love it!