Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stick up your Guns

I love how easily kids are entertained. Watch this video, Ethan was cracking up like crazy when Brian was loading this play gun.

By the way, no, I didn't buy a toy rifle for my one-year-old. This was a find I got at a thrift store as part of my Halloween costume. Can you guess what I'm dressing as? It includes a rifle and a moose.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

that is so dang funny! he is so so so cute!

Kaitlin said...

ahahahahahahhahah that is way funny!
I thought you were going to be sarah palin...

Liz said...

What a giggle! And he has no idea how happy that makes you, does he?

Chelise said...

Can't wait to see your costume!

Tiana said...

Sarah Palin by any chance?

c said...

did he get hiccups after all of that laughing? soo cute!

Aggieland Mom said...

SO FUNNY! Steve and I were cracking up! Loved it!

Tawnya said...

That is so cute. I love his laugh. It is perfect.

Himes Family said...

That is the cutiest thing i've seen. It's hard not to bust out laughing yourself, because he's so funny. It's hilarious what they think is funny. By the way we found your blog on gary and laura's blog. It's nice to see how you guys are doing. take care