Sunday, May 11, 2008

Family Ties





Today was my first Mother's Day. I love being a wife and mother--Brian and Ethan are amazing. Since becoming a mother, I've really had a chance to realize how much my own mom sacrificed to have and raise her children. She really worked endlessly to teach us to be good citizens, good neighbors, and to live more Christlike lives. I feel so blessed to be able to have my own family now and to try to follow my mom's example by taking care of my family so selflessly. "All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." --Abraham Lincoln. Thanks mom!

5 comments:

c said...

And such a good little mom you are!! We are so lucky/blessed to have such an amazing mom...

Kaitlin said...

you are an awesome mommy. =)

Kaitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I love that picture of Ethan and Brian looking at each other. Daddy-little boy moments like that are precious!

BradandMelanie said...

I loved the Brian/Ethan picture too! That is sooo sweet. I hope you don't mind that I stalked out your blog from Andrea's - I love be able to see everyone's cute families!