Friday, February 29, 2008

Ethan's food

2 weeks ago we gave Ethan his first taste of baby food. Even though he's had it daily since, I don't think he's really liking it better than the first time. "Come on, when can I have that ice cream stuff?!"

6 comments:

Tiana said...

Yeah for blogging! I have to laugh at chubby little Ethan not wanting to eat, because skinny little Ellie sure snarfs down her rice cereal, and oatmeal, and yams, and applesauce...

I am so glad you started a blog. Look at you! First timer and already so clever. Also funny note, we recently stopped swaddling Ellie. She actually goes to sleep faster and sleeps better.

Unknown said...

that's pretty much hilarious.

c said...

The rice really does taste like paste -- wait -- that would imply that I've tried both... Ok, it most likely tastes like paste. I guess that's why they have to eat the cereal first. then they develop a taste for it by the time you introduce flavor! Loved the video - Ethan's a whole different boy from his newborn days!

jaordyna said...

Chels, that stuff is thick as clay! Didn't anybody tell you you're supposed to start with it watery, then gradually get thicker? Ethan's being a good sport about not choking;)

Chelsea said...

Hehe, yes, I'd heard it needs to be watery, but I guess I just didn't believe it. I've watered it down a lot and he eats it much better.

Eileen Cheney said...

How cute that little buddy is - I just absolutely love his hair!